Craving for something sweet yet healthy? Bethica Das has a lovely recipe for you.
- 2 ripe bananas, chopped
- 3 tbsp milk
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 tbsp grated fresh coconut
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp rose water
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 1½ cup plain flour (maida)
- 1/3 cup sugar (can reduce a little as per taste)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup chopped cranberries, walnuts, dates, apricots, melon seeds, raisins and tutti frutti
- 1 extra tsp flour
- Blend the bananas, milk, oil, rose water, coconut and eggs. Keep aside.
- Sift together flour, sugar, salt, cardamom powder, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add the flour mixture to the banana-milk mixture and mix till a smooth batter.
Mix the dry fruits with 1 tsp flour. Add it to the prepared batter and combine well.
- Line a standard-sized muffin tray with muffin liners and drop a large spoonful of the batter into it.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 180°C.
Cool on a wire rack and serve as desired.
- RECIPES! RECIPES
Source: Read Full Article