Harry Brant Dead at 24 Following Accidental Drug Overdose

Harry Brant has sadly passed away at the young age of 24.

The socialite’s family told the New York Times that he died from an accidental drug overdose of prescription drugs following a years-long struggle with addiction.

“We will forever be saddened that his life was cut short by this devastating disease,” his family said in a statement. “He achieved a lot in his 24 years, but we will never get the chance to see how much more Harry could have done.”

Harry was not just our son,” the statement continued. “He was also a wonderful brother, loving grandson, favorite uncle and a caring friend. He was a creative, loving and powerful soul that brought light into so many people’s hearts. He was truly a beautiful person inside and out.”

Harry was the son of model Stephanie Seymour and billionaire Peter Brant. He and his brother Peter Jr. were often on red carpets and at fashion shows together for many years. Harry was also often seen hanging out with many big stars throughout the years.

Harry Brant pictured with mom Stephanie Seymour

During quarantine, Harry put his creativity to work and wrote a feature for Interview Magazine in which he talked to fashion designer Marc Jacobs about why men should wear makeup.

“To me, wearing makeup is almost like a sense of armor that can be wielded whichever way I want, as a completely transformative form of self-expression,” Harry said in the piece.

We’re sending our thoughts and condolences to all of Harry‘s loved ones during this difficult time.

Source: Read Full Article