Deepika Padukone look from Project K: Sunlight × Darkness – A Hope in the Dark

Pan India Star Prabhas and Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone are coming together with a science fiction drama Project K  which is  written and directed by Nag Ashwin. Produced by Vyjayanthi Movies, the film is simultaneously shot in Telugu and Hindi languages. It also stars Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan and Disha Patani. Project K team wished Deepika Padukone on the occasion of her birthday by releasing a new poster on Twitter handle.

 Coming on the poster, the silhouette image sees Deepika Padukone standing tall on a hill and her dressing style is very different. “A Hope In The Dark,” is the quote that reads on the pre-look poster of Project K.

Project K is one of the biggest films to be produced in the Telugu film industry. This fantasy movie is said to have a dystopian and grandiose vision from the director Nag Ashin. Now, reports have emerged that the Nizam rights have been sold for a whopping Rs 70 crore. The Nizam rights of Project K have apparently been bought by Suniel Narang.

 The sources revealed that the makers have already wrapped up 80% of the shoot and the remaining 20% of shooting  will be finished in the next few months. There’s extensive CG work that needs to be done and this will take a lot of time in post-production.

 Prabhas and Deepika starrer film is slated for release only in 2024 because of the CG work.

Source: Read Full Article