A fire broke out in a tyre manufacturing unit in the industrial area of Kondapalli in the early hours of Wednesday. Over 200 tyres in the unit were gutted in the accident.
The fire triggered panic among the locals and personnel of nearby industries who alerted police and fire department. According to officials, the cause of the fire has been suspected to be electric short circuit. Fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the fire was controlled after two hours by the firefighters.
Source: Read Full Article