Report: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Personally Fired Entire London Staff

In related news, it is said that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who are currently residing in Canada, made a visit to Stanford University earlier this week to talk about their charity.

AceShowbiz -Prince Harry and Meghan Markle surely aren’t planning to go back to the life as British royal family members. A new report claims that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are so determined to leave Britain as they fired the entire London staff in January, around the time they announced their plan of exiting the royal family.

“Given their decision to step back, an office at Buckingham Palace is no longer needed,” an insider shares to RadarOnline. “While the details are still being finalized and efforts are being made to redeploy people within the royal household, unfortunately there will be some redundancies.”

It is further reported that the firing comes as a huge shock to the employees, who were behind the success of their Africa trip. “The Duke and Duchess have a small team, less than 15 people,” the source explains. “The team are very loyal to the Sussexes and understand and respect the decision they have taken.”

Additionally, the informant shares that “they are all close and supporting each other. The team are busy helping to set their Royal Highnesses up for the future and working on a series of final engagements.”

In related news, it is said that the pair, who are currently residing in Canada, made a visit to Stanford University earlier this week. The two allegedly met top professors on Tuesday, February 11 to talk about their charitable organization.

Today reported that Meghan and Harry were greeted by Stanford president Marc Tessier-Lavigne. The duo then reportedly spent several hours with various academics and professors, discussing their new charitable organization.

The two noted in their newly-launched website of their charity and it would be a part of their new chapter. “This geographic balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition into which he was born, while also providing our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity,” read a message on their “About” page.

Meghan and Harry were previously working on the joint Royal Foundation with Prince William and Kate Middleton before deciding to walk away from it. “Not only will their new foundation stand the test of time, but it will allow them to do some very ambitious things,” said a palace source at the time. “Their charity will provide them with an opportunity to create something that will be their defining work–and it’s entirely theirs.”

Source: Read Full Article