Paul “PK” and Dorit Kemsley are finally putting PK’s legal troubles behind them.
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” fixture had a lawsuit against him dismissed last week and now he’s settled his differences in the Bellagio’s lawsuit against him as well.
The casino first filed a case against him in 2013 for failing to pay a $3.6 million casino marker that he took out, per court records obtained by Page Six. He made some payments before filing for bankruptcy in the U.K., which wiped the debt. The Bellagio fought against him, claiming that the order from the U.K. wasn’t valid, and they ended up reaching a settlement where PK was to make payments to the casino until June 2018. The casino alleged that he stopped paying and sued him again earlier this year.
“Paul Kemsley and Bellagio have resolved their differences,” Kemsley’s lawyer told Page Six in a statement on Monday. “Bellagio is looking forward to having PK and Dorit at Bellagio soon and PK and Dorit are looking forward to enjoying all that Bellagio has to offer.”
PK’s relationship with the Bellagio goes back over twenty years, an insider added.
PK told us, “I’m delighted to be putting these various issues that are over twelve years old to bed. They began many, many years ago, before I even met Dorit. I now live an entirely different happy, peaceful life.”
Now, PK, 51, and Dorit, 42, are concentrating on his health and business. We’re also told that he has lost “a lot of weight” since he has focused on his diabetes diagnosis.
Source: Read Full Article