Nora Fatehi BEATS Hina Khan by a huge margin in this fashion face-off! – view poll results

Last week, we ran a poll between television actress Hina Khan and the Dilbar girl Nora Fatehi for you guys to decide who wore the pretty pink dress better. Guess what? The results of that fashion poll are out. But before we reveal the winner of this poll, let us tell you Hina wore the pink dress at the calendar launch of ace celebrity photographer Dabboo Ratnani, Nora wore the same outfit at her birthday bash. Take a look at their respective looks here and read on to know the results.

Pretty as a pearl! Hina Khan looks like a vision in white as she shoots for a magazine cover- view pic

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtNi1SDj1VC/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtiFZskFJNu/

In a surprising turn of events, Hina Khan has lost in this face-off and Nora has emerged out as the winner. 64% of the users voted for the Dilbar girl while the rest 36% rooted for Hina. Check out the poll results below:

On the work front, Nora will next be seen in Salman Khan starrer Bharat which is set to release on Eid this year. The actress also has John Abraham’s Batla House lined up. Hina, on the other hand, is taking a short break from television to focus on her film career.

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more updates!

Source: Read Full Article